Sunday 28 August 2011

Nail Polis Collection & Tools

Hey guys!
I don't know about you, but sadly today is the last day before school starts for me. When does your schooling start? Let me know!
As for this being the last completely free day I have, I thought I would show you guys all the nail polishes I own, along with the tools I use to keep my nails healthy.

 In the above picture are all my nail polishes. As you can tell, I have a very big variety of colors which is very helpful when I do my nail art. The nail polish brands that can be found in my collection are:

AMORESSE (Cuticle Therapy)                            Rimmel London Lasting Finish PRO
Kelancolor                                                               Sally Hansen Diamond Strength
L.A Colors Art Deco                                               Sally Hansen Hard as Nails
L.A Express                                                             Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear
Maybelline New York Colorama                         Sweet Serenity
Nicole by OPI                                                          Wet n’ Wild Wild Shine
NYC New York Color                                              YOB
Rimmel London Base Coat Top Coat PRO


 This picture above is all my nail care products. I use a variety of nail files, nail clippers, cotton balls, nail polish remover, nail stickers, nail decals (gems), my nail brush, and thingies to seperate your toes when you paint them...(dont know their name lol!...toe seperators?...) Anyways, the items listed above are:
American Painter nail art brush
Decals can be bought from any Dollarstore to ebay to any craft store like Michaels
Equate Strengthening Nail Polish Remover
Hoof Hands nail clipper
Hoof Hands nail files
Joe nail file
Kiss nail art stickers
Revlon nail file
The Body Shop nail buffer block

This is where I store all my nail polishes, and as you can see in the picture below they are pretty stuffed! However, they are a good, small, and easy place to store your polishes. 

Lastly I wanted to include a picture of my bare nails with no polish, and well here it is!



And that's it! Pretty basic stuff! Be sure to come back later this week where I will show my first nail art for Pink Wednesdays, a Mean Girls manicure day inspired by the Plastics and their rule for wearing pink on Wednesdays!

Make sure to follow! :)

...:M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Mwah♡