Wednesday 24 August 2011

Nail Of The Day

We're keeping it real...
 Today I created this quick and easy nail art with only 3 colors! This design is very simple but yet it gives a real fancy look to your simple manicure.


The polishes I used to create this look are as follows:
Nicole by OPI  in Keep It Real


Sally Hansen Diamond Strength in Diamonds
Wet n' Wild Wild Shine in French White Creme

American Painter (6/0) 4350 Liner Nail Art Brush

After applying my base coat, I used my Nicole by OPI color all over my nails. Once that was dry I applied Sally Hansen's Diamond color on top on my nails. After all was dry, I used my American Painter brush in 6/0 and French White Creme to design my nails. Once that is dry I used Rimmel London Base Coat Top Coat as a top coat to seal in my nail art.
 
Tell me what you think of this design, and try it out with your favorite colors!


..:M


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Mwah♡