Monday 29 August 2011

Early: We Wear Pink On Wednesdays Manicure

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink! - First Pink Wednesday mani!
So, have you ever watched the movie Mean Girls!? Well that was probably a stupid question. But just in case you haven't, you should go rent it and watch it! Very funny movie, Love it! It will explain why everyone is joining On Wednesdays We Wear Pink. I have seen many bloggers join, so I thought I would too!

Pink is one of the colors I have a lot of in my nail polish collection, which will be very helpful. I have always had a fascination of pink nails, they are very pretty and girly! So now that I have joined Pink Wednesdays, wearing pink nail polish will be something to look forward to!

I know this is a few days early, but my design will still be on for Wednesday! This is the way that I chose to do my first mani / nail art design :

I don't know about you, but I'm loving this design right now! I think its so cute!
I used a combination of pink colors to achieve this look:
Wet n' Wild Wild Shine in Tickled Pink (which is a very soft pink which I used under the top polish)
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Simply Strawberry (which is the top color)
L.A. Nail Art polish in Black to do the design on my nails
I then sealed my design with my top coat!

TIP: A really good trick to get the perfect side swipes without having to re-due them all the time is to use scotch tape!
What I do is tape the part of my nails where I don't want the polish, and paint my nails (well the part that I want painted). And when your nails are dry I just peeled the tape off, and I had a perfect side swipe!

I am looking forward to be doing Pink Wednesday manis!


..:M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Mwah♡