Friday 31 August 2012

Let's Get Creative!

Hey girls!

So lately I've been trying to doing more variation with my posts and incorporating my YouTube videos into my posts. But I found myself kind of lacking on my nail art posts. I still do a new design on my nails every week, however I just haven't been blogging about them.
So today I have 2 nail art designs that I wanted to post about!
I love both of these and hope that you guys do too!

 
 

Products used:
- Essence Color & Go in Choose Me!
- Essence Color & Go in Space Queen
- ELF Polish in Blush
- Acrylic Black Paint
- American Painter Nail Art Brush
- China Glaze Top Coat


 
 
 
 
Products used:
- Wet n' Wild Wild Shine in Eggplant Frost
- L.A. Colors Color Craze in Grapevine
- China Glaze Top Coat
- Acrylic White Paint
- Kiko Nail Art Brush

I had a fun time doing both of these designs and love how they turned our!
Lately I've been wanting to do more creative designs on my nails and I would live to hear if you girls have an suggestions of designs that I should do next!
If you do let me know! :)

If you have Instagram make sure to follow me: @simplychicxox! I also post all my nail art on there!







3 comments:

  1. you're so freaking creative, it's unreal haha! they're so pretty!

    -ariel* xoxo
    www.chiclookxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. they're lovely :) I just had a manicure and they did tiger stripes on mine
    Cerys <3
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing! Love it!

    I'm following :) check out my blog?

    xoxo
    -Kelly

    sunshinesandfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Mwah♡