Tuesday 19 June 2012

Colorful Leopard Print

Hey girls!
Today I have my nail art for this week to share for you. I saw this design on one of the YouTube nail channels that I watch all the time. I fell in love with this design right away and knew that I would have to try it out for myself!


I used a variety of polishes to get this specific look.

Polishes used:
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in White Tip
Maybelline New York Express Finish in Snow Bunny
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Mint Sorbet, Lacey Lilac, Mellow Yellow
Klean Color in Neon Pink
Rimmel London Top Coat





What do you think of this colorful leopard design? <3


5 comments:

  1. very cute! love the different colours in the leopard print!

    -ariel* xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girls! I love hearing your wonderful comments! :)
    xoxo Maria <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Mwah♡