Today I have a darker summer eye look that is great for summer nights out! I have also been loving winging out my eyeliner more than usual lately, which I think is a really nice look for not only summer, but everyday!
For this look I used:
- Bonnebelle White Eyeliner (as a base)
- Urban Decay Naked Palette in Virgin
- E.L.F. 100 Shadow Palette - Colors dont have names, so I used a mixture of oranges and reds
- Urban Decay Naked Palette in Creep
- Eyeliner is NYC Liquid Liner in Black Noir
Hope you liked it! :)