Tuesday 4 October 2011

September Favorites

It's that time of month again, favorites time! Fall has been here for almost 2 weeks, and where I live the weather has begun to change. Cooler winds, shorter day, mildly hot day, and even cooler nights. Sooner than later its going to be Christmas! These September Favorites are not all that exciting, but here they are:
 
 
Garnier Fructis Deep Repair Hair Mask: With the changing of seasons, my hair is also feeling the change! The weather has been making it start to feel dry and brittle. The Garnier Fructis Deep Repair Hair Mask is awesome for moisturizing my hair. I use it 1 - 2 times a week, and I can see a difference after every use! It makes my hair easier to comb through after my shower, and silk feeling as well. I recommend this product if your hair gets dry or is damaged, it really works! :)
Curel Itch Defense Lotion:  Along with my hair, my skin is also feeling the change. This lotion is amazing for dry skin! Not only does it make your skin not itchy, it really helps moisturize it! When I use this lotion at night, I wake up in the morning with my skin feeling silky smooth!

Got 2b Crazy Sleek Flat Iron & Blow Dry Lotion: This was my first ever heat protector that I bought (about 4 years ago) and I have been using it ever since! It is a thick formula that I find works better when protecting your hair. I use this when ever I blow dry my hair, and definitely when I flat iron it! It is a product I would recommend to anyone :)
 
John Frieda Sheer Blonde Shampoos: Since I have white-blonde hair, I have been looking for ways to keep my hair as blonde as it can be! I have been using these John Frieda Shampoos: Tone-Restoring and Highlight Activating Daily Shampoos for about a year now. They really make my hair look more blonde, I really like using them.

NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder: This bronzer is my favorite one this month. It has a nice color - not too orange. I love using this to make my skin look nice and tanned, to contour, and to make my cheekbones pop. Love this bronzer :)


Rimmel London Base Coat Top Coat: I use this mostly as a base coat, and absolutely love it! It is a thick polish, which is great when your nails are thin like mine. It does take a bit longer to dry, but the wait it worth it!

I got this ring for my birthday, and I love it! I got it at Ardenz for $5 CDN. I love wearing big jewellery, and I have got sooo many compliments on this ring! It is one of my faves :)

Joe Fresh Eyeshadow: Yess, this is right. For a third month in a row this eyeshadow Gold Rush is a favorite of mine. It is soooo bad! I wear this eyeshadow just about everyday! Haha, I love it sooo much. If you are able to buy this eyeshadow, I really recommend that you do! I'm sure if you try it, you will love it!
In this picture, you can see how this color looks on me. This is how I was wearing my shadow today.

Last but definitely not least, L.A. Colors Color Craze Nail Polish: I have been wanting to get this nail polish for sooooo long!! I absoutely love this color! It is a metallic- shimmery very highly pigmented beautiful pink nail polish. If anyone has tried this color, I hope that you love it as much as me! Words cannot describe how much I love it, hahaha.

And there you have it, another month of favorites! What were your favorites of September??

Like this post or want to request one? Let me know, I love comments  :) 

New to my blog? Let me know what you think of my blog, and remember to follow!
...::M  xox

2 comments:

  1. Great Favs
    xo Jenn

    imperfection-isbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your picks! Will have to check out that hair mask, sounds great!!

    Such a cute blog, now following!

    XO

    http://instinctofstyle.blogspot.com
    http://www.youtube.com/InstinctofStyle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Mwah♡