Sunday 9 October 2011

Facebook Page!!!

Hey Girls! For some of you girls out there: Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you spent the holiday with people you love, and people that you are thankful to have in your life! :)

Tonight is a special night because I made a Facebook page for my blog! I hope all of you will check my page out and like it! It will mean a lot to me :) I will be posting regularly, so come and check it out!
If this link doesn't work, you can always click on my banner in my sidebar.

Tomorrow I am planning on uploading a Halloween nail tutorial for my Halloween Nail Art series. I also hope to upload some makeup tutorials as well :)
Have a great weekend :)

New to my blog? Let me know what you think of my blog, and remember to follow!
...::M  xox

3 comments:

  1. I'm also making a Facebook page :-) I'll join yours hun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your Facebook Page! I can't wait to see the Halloween Nail tutorial. That's awesome! :D
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. u have a really nice blog, keep it up! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Mwah♡