Sunday 12 August 2012

TAG! MY Dirty Little Secrets!

Hey Girls!

Lately a lot of bloggers have been going the Dirty Little Secrets tag post.  So today I thought, why not I do this tag too. So let’s get to the questions!

1. What TV/Film show do you secretly watch?

In my house its not a secret that I love to watch the game type show Big Brother and I also love watching any TLC show, especially Toddlers and Tiaras. But secretly I watch Hannah Montana. Miley is funny in the show and it is one of the last good Disney shows made!

2. What song do you secretly know all the words to?

What makes you beautiful by One Direction, We are young by Fun, Tik Tok by Ke$ha, and Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepson!


3. Who is the one "non-famous" person you'd secretly like to meet?

(Blogger/YouTuber related)

For bloggers, I would love to meet Chloe (www.chloesway.com), Hannah (www.life-sparkles.blogspot.com), Alona (http://www.fashionfreshman.com/) and Jenn (imperfection-isbeauty.com)! For Youtube, I would love to meet Sydney (www.youtube.com/user/BeautyBoxBarbie) , Lauren (www.youtube.com/user/laurenbeautyy), Shannon (www.youtube.com/user/shaaanxo), and lastly Megan (www.youtube.com/user/ciaoobelllaxo). A lot I know! :)


4. What is your worst bad habit?

I would probably say picking/flaking  my mascara off my lashes at the end of the night before I wash off my makeup!  And also being lazy… 2 bad habbits!  

5. What is the most expensive thing you own? Do you regret buying it?

Hmmm, probably clothes! But  I definitely do not regret buying them.


6. What is your biggest pet peeve?

People who are always looking to start a fight with you or start drama, and people who try to sing along with a song but they don’t know all the words! haha.


7. What do you secretly like the smell of?

No one really knows this I think, but I love the smell of citrus things. I really like the smell of Mr. Clean cleaner. I also like the smell of self tanners or spray tans, its weird I know, but I like it. Haha!

8. What are you secretly lusting after?
At this moment I cant think of anything! But I'm sure if you ask me in like a hour I'll have a list of things! haha.


I tag:
Everyone who reads this! :)
Hope you liked it!

3 comments:

  1. Love this haha! I'm a bit of a secret disney channel watcher I must admit ;)

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to meet you too! Come to England haha! :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay, I'm glad you did this tag! It's so fun! I love Hannah Montana haha! I think I've seen every episode!

    -ariel* xoxo
    www.chiclookxo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Mwah♡