Sorry for the lack of post this past week, I am currently on vacation with my family.
The other day Cute Polish from YouTube uploaded a video on braided nails. I fell in live with this look, so I tried this out right away. It was a super easy look to create as soon as you get the hang of it! However this look did take me a while to do.
The nails that Cute Polish created turned out like this:
And the design I came up with is:
For this look, you only need 3 polishes. The ones I chose were:
- L.A. Colors in Electrified
- Maybelline New York Express Finish in Onyx Rush
- Maybelline New York Express Fibish in Racy Red
- Rimmel London Clear Base Coat
- China Glaze Fast Foreward Top Coat which I am LOVING right now!
I hope you all like this look and be sure check out the video tutorial to get the same look!
Want to see more pictures and updates?
Follow me on Instagram: simplychicxox and on Twitter: simplychicxox :)