Wednesday 6 June 2012

Suttle Blues ♥

Hey girls!
Today I thought I would post a eyeshadow tutorial that I had planned for a few weeks but never got to posting about it. Its the makeup that I wore in my Youtube video on nude summer lips. Its a really simple look with a pop of blue in the outer V of the eye.
If you havent seen my video already you can watch it below!


The shadows I used to create this look were Joe Fresh in Ice, and I applied this to my inner corners of my eye. I then took Gold Rush also by Joe Fresh (not pictured below) and applied this all over my lid. Then lastly I took my E.L.F. Quad in Ocean Dream and used the 2 darker blues and applied those to the outer V. Then I just took a fluffy brush, blended the colors together, applied some eyeliner and mascara and thats it!




I hope you enjoyed this quick eyeshadow look. And if you want to see how what I'm wearing on my lips just watch the video above! :)

2 comments:

  1. this is so pretty, i love the pop of blue! it really makes your eye colour pop!

    -ariel* xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, sad that am not into elf tho

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Mwah♡