Wednesday 25 April 2012

Snappy Sorbet NOTW

Hi beauties!
I thought tonight would be a perfect night to post about some spring nails since it is a cold evening here and I know it's been cold all around the world too! So hopefully these spring nails can warm you up! :)


For my nails I used a Sally Hansen Polish from their Insta Dri collection in the color Snappy Sorbet. It's a pretty bright summery orange color - perfect for hot weather. However, I did not really like how fast the color dried because it was hard to spread access the nails since it does actually dry instantly!

What has been your favorite spring/ summer color so far?

7 comments:

  1. this is so cute! you're so good at doing nails! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented!! I LOOOVE that orange color :)
    I've been loving pastel nail polishes lately :) and brights as well!
    xoxoxo,
    Alona

    http://sassybeauty-by-alona.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girlie! I am loving the pastel colors as well!

      Delete
  3. I love dry fast polishes from sally hansen but i prefer the price of the hard as nails:]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Mwah♡