Hi Beauties! Today I have a post on how to get this super cute and unique 4-strand side braid! It may look hard but it is actually really easy, and after 1 or 2 times of practicing it you will be a pro!
To get this 4-strand braid follow these easy steps:
1. Pull all your hair to one side of your face. Perferably the side opposite of your bangs, if you have side swept bangs that is.
2. Split your hair into 4 equals sections. (This part my be tricky for some of you :p)
3. Now take the section of hair that is the furthest from your ear, and weave it under the section next to it.
4. Once you have done that, take the same strand, and weave it over the next section, and then take that strand and once again weave it under the last section of hair.
5. Once that first section is beside your ear, you can tighten your braid.
6. Now take the section that is furthest away from your ear, and repeat the same steps. Do this until you have braided all of your hair. *Remember to always to take the section of hair furthest away from your ear and weave it under first.
7. Once you have tied your braid, I pulled the sections of hair apart a little to give it more of a messy look.
And you're done!
What do you think of this look? Let me know if you try this braid!