Tuesday 10 January 2012

NOTW

Hi Loves!
Tonight I got a new post for you ~ My nail art for this week! I feel like I havn't posted nail art in a long time! Is that true or is it just me? Haha, Let me know if you want to see more nail art posts! :)
This week I used one of my favorite nail polish colors which is Red Velvet by e.l.f. I love this color so much and reminds me of Christmas :) I did a pretty simple design but have got a lot of complements on them at school! I also used Sassy Sparkle by L.A. Colors just to give some more sparkle to this look.
Here are some pics, tell me what you think :)




Do you like this weeks nail art?

Want the newest updates? Click here to follow me on Twitter! 

6 comments:

  1. oooh, that's a really pretty nail art design! I really need to paint my nails this week!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool nails!! that's really nice!!!


    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I've never tried ELF's polish before but I love that red!

    http://confessionsofabeauty-holic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job it look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks girls! The only thing I am not impressed with ELF's nail polish is that it chips easily :( I was kind of dissapointed.
    xox, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your nails! You're so creative!

    Check out my blog, I always follow back my lovely readers :)
    mayasfashioncorner.blogspot.com

    Xoxo, Maya <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Mwah♡