Tuesday 3 January 2012

My 4 New Years Resolutions!

Hii Beauties!

Since It's January and everyone's making resolutions, I thought I'd give you all a list of ones that I think will be easy to stick to! I thought of 4: 2 "body resolutions" and 2 that are more personal, and these I dont want to break! :)


1. Use LOTS of Lotion
This might sound easy to do, or something that will be easy to stick to, but for some reason I never apply enough lotion to my body especially my hands and legs! This winter hasn't been as bad as other years, but my hands get sooo chapped with all the cold and dry weather! So Resolution # 1: Apply lotion religiously so I will not have to deal with hands that look like I just played a game of bloody nuckles!

2. Eat Clean
I have always been involved in sports, and I know that eating junk food all the time is not good! I dont eat junk food, but I want to make a resolution to eat clean and healthy way more than last year!Changing your diet is one of the biggest challenges when faced with improving your health, and this is a challenge I want to take. Eating clean is the practice of eating whole, natural foods such as fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, and complex carbohydrates. It also means staying away from the junk that typically makes up the standard American diet. I have been a vegetarian for almost a year now, so I hope eating veggies will not be a challenge! So Resolution # 2: Eat Clean and feel great :)


3. Be Patient & Be a Listener
This is one of the 2 more "personal resolutions." I know last year that I wasnt always patient and didn't always listen to peoples needs. So this year I want to be a more patient person who will listen to my friends needs, or the needs of my family. I want to do things without having to be told to, and not always be nagging at people to get the things I want. So Resolutions # 3 Be a better and more patient me! :)

4. Live Each Day Like It's Your Last
Not too long ago, I just finished reading a novel about a girl who one night died in a car crash. It really got me thinking that you will never know when your last day might be. So this year I really want to live each day like it may be my last. I think that this should be everyones resolution this year. With all this talk about the world ending in 2012, which I do not believe it will, but I do want to live each of my days not regreting anything, and living it like it may be my last one. So my final Resolutions: Live each of my days to the fullest, and never regret anything!

What are your resolutions for 2012??

Lots of Love,

7 comments:

  1. Those are really good resolutions. I think for me it'd be drinking more water, eating healthier, and spending more time with friends and family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great resolutions! i also did a post last night :P I'm mainly trying to drink more water! :')

    www.missbeautylicious101.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the resolutions & Happy New Year 2012!
    My Lyfe ; My Story

    ReplyDelete
  4. great new year's resolutions!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks girlies! && Good luck to all of you this new year <3
    xox,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you have some great resolutions! Good luck on all of those, I should probably add some of those to mine. I usually don't do resolutions but this year I decided I need to be more flexible (body wise). I can't even come close to touching my toes! hahaha It's quite embarrassing in work out classes. =)

    Nicole Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Mwah♡