Wednesday 25 January 2012

E.L.F Gold & Purple Eyeshadow & Palette Review

Hi Girls!

I am happy to say that my final exams ended this morning, so I now have time to catch up on my blog posts!
Today I have a gold & purple eyeshadow tutorial that is really quick and simple! I used my e.l.f 100 eyeshadow palette that I ordered around Christmas, and I have to say that I love the colors! :)
I also filmed this that I will be uploading later tonight onto Youtube, and when I do I will post the link so you girls can check it out! http://www.youtube.com/simplychic29

The Makeup:



Eye Products Used:

e.l.f Shimmer Palette (primer)
e.l.f 100 Eyeyshadow Palette
e.l.f Black Cream Eyeliner
Maybelline XXL Mascara
Annabelle Eyeliner in 73 Black
EcoTools 1203 brush
 
I also wanted to do a quick review on e.l.f's 100 eyeshadow palette.
 
This palette has 100 different colors (as it says in the title haha), and each color is unique in its own way! There is a mixture of both matte and shimmer colors in this palette which makes it really handy when you are doing your makeup.
When I ordered this palette, My friend and I ordered it online, and it actually took a few, like 4 I think, weeks to come in! Which is a really long time concidering that it isn't that far to ship to where I live. To see the haul click here. When I ordered this it was only $10! Crazy right? I dont think I have seen a palette this cheap with this many colors!
 
The colors in the palette are very pigmented and are nice and smooth. As I was doing this look, I was thinking about how easy the colors were to apply and blend together! However, I did find that the shadows did have a wierd smell to them, which I found wierd.
 
All in all, I would recommend this palette to anyone! It is a very cheap buy for a very good product!
 
If you want to buy this I will leave the link to it below:
 
Have you bought this palette already? Let me know what your thoughts are on it :)

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear all your exam are done and loving this look :)


    -Sydney xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Mwah♡