Saturday 31 December 2011

What I Got For Christmas!

Hey Girls!

Sorry for the lack of posts so far this Christmas break! I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas! I had a a great Christmas filled with lots of love and laughs with my family and friends.

I thought, since alot of other beauty bloggers posted about what they got for Christmas, I would do the same. So in this post I will show what I got for Christmas! :)
 
I thought that I would just post pictures about what I got instead of describing everything. If anyone has questions on what brand something is, or would like me to review or describe something, just comment below and I would be more than happy to do it! :)
 
From my Parents:

My Stocking that my Mom made
 for me when I was little!
From my Grandma:
 


My favorite shirt!
 
 
 
From my Aunt, Uncle, && Cousins:
The complete second season!
From my friend Kylie:
 
Lastly, From my manager at work:
 
 
So there you go! That is everything I got this Christmas! I'm SOOOO thankful to everyone for everything I got this Christmas, I hope you've all had a fantastic Christmas time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Mwah♡