Thursday 1 December 2011

November Favorites

Hey Girls! So November is now over so it means that it's time of the month again!
Lots of different type of favourites for you all this month, November has been all about hair and skin for me. I'm sooo excited that it's December, Christmas time is almost here... and so is the most beautiful time of year!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





    

TRESemme Hair Spray: I am in love with this hair spray right now! Along with the amazing smell of it (and of all TRESemme products), it is one of those hair sprays that don't leave your hair feeling stiff or sticky throughout the day. I wouldn't say that it last all day, but what I like the most is that it doesn't leave your hair stiff!
TRESemme Heat Tamer Spray: I am also loving this heat protector. It has the same wonderful smell that the hair spray has and I find that it pritects by hair well when I am using my flat iron or curling iron!


Rimmel London Eyeshadow: This Rimmel shadow in Silver Moonlight is a perfect color for the holidays! It is a very shimmery silver color that makes your eyes POP when you wear it! It is a very pretty color!
Joe Fresh Shadow Brush: This large shadow brush is really great when applying color all over your lids. I love using this brush when I am in a rush to get to school in the morning and I need a brush that will quickly apply a good amount of color all over my lids!


Hempz Herbal Moisturizer: With the weather reaching extreme cold temperatures, my skin sure gets effected by it! This lotion is a very thick and heavy which is prefect! I always apply this before going to bed, and in the morning I wake up with my face feeling soft and moisturized!


NYC Long Lasting Nail Polish: This color in Kool Blue is such a beautiful color! It is a frosty blue color that is perfect for designing snowflakes on your nails this winter!
Maybelline Express Finish Nail Polish: This color is the brightest aqua-blue color I've ever seen! This color is called Timely Turquoise and its is soo bright and beautiful color! One of my faves :)


And last but not least, I bought this cute Dora Lip Jelly at work just because I need a cheap lipbalm to use when I am on the go. This one I bought for $1 CDN and I love it! That might be super odd, since it was only $1 but it really works! And with the super cute packaging, I just had to go buy another one!

What were your favorites this month? Have a great weekend!


4 comments:

  1. I like your favorites.
    I also like the TRESemme Heat Tamer Spray.
    I have my Nov favorites on my blog too.
    http://hunter87-mypursuitofhappiness.blogspot.com/

    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove hempz. It is one of my favorite moisturizers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha cute Dora lip jelly ;)xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving that blue nail color! So pretty! :D
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Mwah♡