Tuesday, 18 October 2011

Halloween Nail Art Series: Cute Ghost

Hey Girls! 
Today I have another video for my Halloween Nail Art Series! This one is a cute ghost. I had a lot of fun putting this one together!
Now to the video...


Again, if this video doesn't work on my blog here is the link:

I am still new to the whole making a video when doing my nails, so it is still not perfect! Haha, but as I do more they will get better! :)
I would love to hear what you girls think of my video and if you got any ideas for other Halloween designs let me know! :)

I have recently made a Facebook page for my blog, please like it and show your support!♡

New to my blog? Let me know what you think of my blog, and remember to follow!
Lots of love! ♡
 

6 comments:

  1. That ghost has the cutest face! Girl you are extremely talented. Love that you have fun with it! Great video Maria! :D
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looove this! I wish I had your patience haha!

    http://www.thebeautycorner.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Awesome video!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so good w/the nail stuff. I love the happy little ghosts! And the music in the background! Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Girls!♡ I loove reading your comments, they make my day :)

    Stay Beautiful Everyone!♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute nails tutorial !
    Thanks for your comment and yes i following now !
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Mwah♡