Thursday 18 August 2011

Crackle Nail Polish Nail Art Design & Tutorial


This nail art tutorial I first saw on youtube by the nail artist Love4nails. I decided to add my own little twist to it!



The products I used are:
Wet n Wild Wild Shine
in Lavender Pearlscent


LA Colors Art Deco Striper
in Silver Glitter

Klean Color Crack Nail Polish
in Black Crackle

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Top & Base Coat
in Nude
To get this look follow these easy steps:
1. Apply your favorite base coat. I used Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Nude.
2. Apply a pink color all over your nails. I used Wet n Wild Wild Shine in Lavender Pearlscent.
3. While your nails are partly wet, apply a side swipe of any crackle nail polish in black. I used Klean Color Crack Nail Polish in Black Crackle, and wait for your nail polish to crack!
4. Once that has dried, use a silver nail art brush and outline your side swipe.
5. On my thumb and middle finger i applied a silver gem using your top coat.
6. When everything has dried apply your favorite top coat! I used Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Nude.
And you're done!
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial! 

..:M

2 comments:

  1. I loving your page, I'm new as well and looking for friends check out my page :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that! I'll def check out your page and follow you! :)
    You should follow me as well :)
    ..:M

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Mwah♡