This nail art tutorial I first saw on youtube by the nail artist Love4nails. I decided to add my own little twist to it!
The products I used are:
|Wet n Wild Wild Shine |
in Lavender Pearlscent
|LA Colors Art Deco Striper |
in Silver Glitter
|Klean Color Crack Nail Polish|
in Black Crackle
|Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Top & Base Coat |
To get this look follow these easy steps:
1. Apply your favorite base coat. I used Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Nude.
2. Apply a pink color all over your nails. I used Wet n Wild Wild Shine in Lavender Pearlscent.
3. While your nails are partly wet, apply a side swipe of any crackle nail polish in black. I used Klean Color Crack Nail Polish in Black Crackle, and wait for your nail polish to crack!
4. Once that has dried, use a silver nail art brush and outline your side swipe.
5. On my thumb and middle finger i applied a silver gem using your top coat.
6. When everything has dried apply your favorite top coat! I used Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Nude.
And you're done!
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial!